
D.O.I's Neologisms:
My fate. My fate will depend
on this next message I send
bringing us closer to the end of professional relationship.
These demons make hate us with our fears
and they think they can take us when it’s all clear
Because to our voices, hearts, and minds, we adhere
Dearly beloved, I have finally made it to the summit
My voice is echoed so those with goals can hum it
And I have asserted that no one can take us from it
In that case, why do you cry? Why do you balk at the thought of saying goodbye?
Why do these inferences make our friendship sessions go awry?
You don’t need to fight me, I’ve been forever by your side.
Don’t make me the king of sorrow
Just because I’ve borrowed my experiences from great leaders
Doesn’t mean my heart is hollow.
I just follow my gut to get me out of the rut
And with four months left, I think we’re stuck.
Because, out of this body, out of this soul, great things are bound to erupt.
So, I’m sorry if this is all a bit abrupt.
Signed,
Forgiveness
No comments:
Post a Comment