Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mr. Stress (Part 2)

D.O.I.'s Neologisms:


Hi, monkey. Something is breeding
I’m bleeding words as I’m feeling lost
At the most immense cost without your protective
Glance, as you took a chance to elevate your wings.

You sure do know the light your company brings
And the limit of things not important around us
Just elevates my feeling of trust around you
You’re dear to the heart I’ve again found

But slowly my ground is evaporating
Dissipating from your non-existent presence
As so often said, your essence completes me
And defeats my fears, turning them into gifts.

But the burning left by your journey
Is set to burst in the form of a cyst
In other words, I greatly miss you
And proclaim I don’t exist without you

I can retreat and find another to cheat
And otherwise die by deflating our beat
But, it’s OUR BEAT. Made by controversy
The new world water we drink when thirsty

As they outcasted us so solemnly easy
It was feasible when your touch was adjacent
To settle me down when I became complacent
I feed off of your cheesy affirmative statements

They serve to advance my abatement
Of a world so dangerously hypocritical
Who would give anything to accelerate my funeral
And without you to sustain:

Complications enter my brain
You make me feel handsome when otherwise ashamed
And glaciers reform when you call my name.
So, is it unreasonable to want to travel to Spain

Snatch you back up from the corporate game
Until into my arms you fall again?
So I don’t spend days waiting for your call again?
Back when doesn’t exist anymore.

It’s just the metaphysical at my door.
And I’m confessing, I can’t take it anymore.
The window forever holds my stare.
Until I turn around and I see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment