D.O.I.'s NeologismsThey will hunt you down to track my presence.
Use vile methods to eliminate your convalescence Split an atom open to break the bond of essence
Existing solely by our coexistence.
Finally, my escape plan is finished.
I can trudge away from those who diminish
My family issues, decibels and bloody tissues
Facades planted on when you know they cannot miss you.
And there’s no more issue of if I should depart
You have to be the farmer to cultivate my heart
Arms stretched out to catch me when I descend
I truly believe you will be there until the end
But adversity exists on both of our sides
My treehouse is demolished, so there’s nowhere to hide
I despise deceit, but it must be done
And a part of your social class, I must become.
I’m not afraid to travel when I’m miles away
If it means you send a smile my way
My success depends on your hospitality
So rescue me before I turn to another fatality
Unexpected. I am unrested
I need your support and I know you have guessed it
I’ll leave out my hand for someone to take
I hope it’d be yours to change my fate
I'm calling you now, and I hope you recieve
The desire to give me the support I believe.
Only you and I, coexisting, can achieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment