Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Somebody Get Her!
She goes in. So dope.Not to mention ?uestlove on the drums. Melanie Fiona happens to be Guyanese, which, is just plain sexy. The idea that she may just kill me if I cheat ---> turn on. Make sure you check her out. Up-and-coming artist FTW. But...while we're on the subject, let me address somethings:
(1) Fellas, have any of you dropped the word "BITCH" in front of a group of women lately? It's serious.
(2) I find myself in a lot of conversations defending the use of the words BITCH, HOE, SLUT, etc. in Hip-hop not because I agree...but because I'm just stubborn. I don't condone it.
(3) Ladies, just because I don't condone it, doesn't mean I DON'T believe it shouldn't be used AT ALL. The use of it in rap only reflects the fucked up roles of feminity and masculinity in the black culture. A deeper issue that isn't created by rap, only reflected by it...in some cases. Sorry Gucci, I can't defend you.
Besides..."Me and my dog couldn't relate...til a bitch I dated" ©Lupe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment