Saturday, February 13, 2010

Social Doctrine




D.O.I's Neologisms
Finally breaking the pattern of using Madonna songs as titles. I'm upset. I broke my promise to myself just to fulfill a social doctrine.

I’m back in the mystery, the history, the limiting misery.
To his or her 3rd degree, inaudible and unwanted poetry flowing from
My incredibly pink lips or emanating from my non-packed body that no female wants to touch.
I hardly got the hell out of dodge and out of there.

Out of where? Or, underwear? Be aware? Or simply beware?
Take goddamn care if you wish to remain in this red danger zone.
Your fame and, and already mind-blown psyche will be prone
And your crushed heart further eviscerated by an unmanned drone.

No phoning home or wishing on this blood-spewing gnome
No garden of sexuality indifference to protect or equality sect
Your ears will be blown out, and she’ll force your ass to shout
Façade it as if she’s devout, then the next morning, “peace, cub scout.”

That’s when you fall off your cloud, scream aloud, LOL, laugh out loud too!
But know no one’s hearing your expletives, “help me, dammit!” they’re too busy assimilating to the crowd
It’s not my job to immerse myself in the hot tub of heartbreak.
So why do you make me attend where the ground shakes

Thanks to corporate businesses? Manufactured hallmark?
Throwing a baseball so fast, my heart’s out of the ballpark.
Fuck tomorrow. I mean it. We survive if it never exists.
Because those dear to me will always tell me not to take that forbidden kiss.

So, I’m forced to watch these stupid ass ignoramuses frolicking in this crudely assembled bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment