Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting


D.O.I's Neologisms:

If there’s a reason you won’t return my goddamn phone calls,
Please alert my still disfigured membrane know now.
So, I won’t have to devise a plan or make a vow
To submerge your face in sand or force you to take a bow

While not letting your enlarged gluteus hit my doorknob on the path out.
I’ve done the math thirteen times. Counted of 1,000 hours, over ten times as many lines
I’ve been Angelo, Maxime, Othello, and still I remain blind to what you mean.
Nothing “seems” anymore. It just freakin’ is.

So, I’ve tried to keep busy, handle and run a “biz.”
Discern the concrete reality from all of this empty fizz.
And it’s oblivious that I need aid.
I’ve come to a quick realization from a simple form of disrespect.

I mean, how dare you expect me to refer to you other than douchebag
If douchebaggery is all you choose to fill my plate?
I can relate, as back home, they greet you as a “nigga,” if that’s all you choose to show.

And, since it must go on, if you desire change, please procure it
Demonstrate to me you can be just, reside just on the cusp of greatness!
Or remain fake. I guess I have to still ponder you
Since my party is late or isn’t answering.

Be off. I refuse to associate with your atrocious influence.
Let your daggering effects be dissolved in my tears.
And let my sword pierce your weakness through my fears.
Because I have nothing better to do while I sit here

Waiting for this damn phone to ring once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment