De-Organized Iniquity's Neologisms:I've gotta ask. If I write something, does it have significance? If I don't believe it does, should I not record it? If my shit sounds corny, should I even attempt to continue writing? Or should I start over? I've been exploring this because I have been in a slight creative slump. I haven't written anything striking lately. But does my stuff need to be striking to be effective? No idea. I have located my very first CD where D.O.I. was born, when I and Tye Breezy here were young and stupid (what, she tripped, fell and land on his dick?) And, I sat and listened to it so determined how much I've grown from writing those awful and uninspired songs. That is what they were. Because of that struggle, I do think that if I write something today, I intend to have significance attached to it. But, it's a forbidden attachment. But, I am still thankful for having the ability to speak with forcefulness.
The ground beneath me shakes in denial.
Not in the frame of mind to begin another trial.
My amorous appetite hasn’t filled up for a while
And my vocal cords, the emulation of a child
Will lay waste to this crooked road
Using weapons of truth that have been bestowed
Cracking under the debt and burden that I owe
My skin assimilates further as I lose my flow.
The guide of my step, the power of real
The adoption of trust, the seven Godly seals
The travelin’ light, losing its touch of surreal
And so, my wisdom, I return to covertly steal
The truth I seek will not be universal appeal
I’m serving a concurrence, so comprehend what I feel.
Treading away from Sodom with my foot on a crack
The indefinite symbol for me to never come back
And the method for me to obtain what I lack
The semblance of ingenuity with the force of a smack.
I’m going to beam at your head this now secular fact.
Duck any and everywhere, ‘cause here comes the attack!
Beware, and be very aware. I strike when it seems like it is least warranted. But it is the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment