Sunday, March 28, 2010

You Can't Blame Me If I Set This Stage On Fire


Straight off the corner of Apple and Eagle,
Brave Heart bitch like the times are medieval
Married to the game, divorced the Cathedral
Standin' on the corner selling porcelain to people
Forced into evil, its all in your head
It's all so cerebral -- call me Knievel
You follow then I'll lead you
Straight to the needles
The bottles, the battles, the beetles will eat you
Mama named Cita, I love You Cita
'Member when your pussy second husband tried to beat ya?
Remember when I went into the kitchen got the cleaver?
He ain't give a fuck - I ain't give a fuck neither
He could see the devil, see the devil in my features
You could smell the ether
You can see Cita
You can see the Cita, see the Cita in my features
and she dont play neither...

Lil Wayne Playin' With Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment