D.O.I.'s Neologisms: I just had a rare moment, where I was studying for a calc test. Suddenly, I felt the urge to punch something. I did so, but lyrically instead. This is unpolished, imperfect. And I've been feeling down and out of luck lately due to ignorant oppression. But that's exactly how I'll feel when I confront this elephant:
The elephant in the room is about to be shot
Time will tell all when I yell stop.
All your fears are about to “get got”
So strip them off, leave them in the parking lot.
I’m done being a robot to your social scheme.
Making me think I don’t matter like a dancing queen.
You show your desire to be as brave
As me who winds down in a conscious rave.
You must pay for your inept behavior.
Teens all over the world suffer from your danger
We are major and we’re gaining rights.
Don’t need pipes, just the will to fight.
Night has dawned, there’s nowhere to turn.
For your oppression, oh shall you burn.
The cult behind me will not further discern.
This lesson taught to us that you need to learn.
Forget what they planted in your feeble brain
A new day opens up with falling conscious rain
You’ve trained officials to command with pain,
But look around, bitch! We’re on to your game.
Hands held high, the darkness will cease
Hatred across the sky no longer released
I see your feet shaking, you’re no longer steady.
It’s a new world order, are you ready?
The elephant in the room is about to die.
50 million people no longer asking why.
Parents and friends, best friends of people
Call forth your divinity so we can live equal.
I see it forming. The new chain of life.
Down with destruction, end moral strife!
Gather all the hearts that have been broken
Take them to the light so they can open
And no longer be frozen. It’s a world full of love.
The one desired by those up above.
I wake up. It isn’t real.
Just a dream of a place where I can finally heal.
Time will tell all when I yell stop.
All your fears are about to “get got”
So strip them off, leave them in the parking lot.
I’m done being a robot to your social scheme.
Making me think I don’t matter like a dancing queen.
You show your desire to be as brave
As me who winds down in a conscious rave.
You must pay for your inept behavior.
Teens all over the world suffer from your danger
We are major and we’re gaining rights.
Don’t need pipes, just the will to fight.
Night has dawned, there’s nowhere to turn.
For your oppression, oh shall you burn.
The cult behind me will not further discern.
This lesson taught to us that you need to learn.
Forget what they planted in your feeble brain
A new day opens up with falling conscious rain
You’ve trained officials to command with pain,
But look around, bitch! We’re on to your game.
Hands held high, the darkness will cease
Hatred across the sky no longer released
I see your feet shaking, you’re no longer steady.
It’s a new world order, are you ready?
The elephant in the room is about to die.
50 million people no longer asking why.
Parents and friends, best friends of people
Call forth your divinity so we can live equal.
I see it forming. The new chain of life.
Down with destruction, end moral strife!
Gather all the hearts that have been broken
Take them to the light so they can open
And no longer be frozen. It’s a world full of love.
The one desired by those up above.
I wake up. It isn’t real.
Just a dream of a place where I can finally heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment