Friday, July 30, 2010

Like A Dream


It’s like a dream.
A heavenly melody drawing me closer to the streams
You’ve led to the seams of my door.
I’m still begging for more.

Though I want to without inhibition.
So I listen slowly to your touch controlling
Got my mind rolling, my friend, I am devoting.
Soaring on your wings of massages and forgiveness.
This is bliss.

An unending quest to be-long means belonging to
The patience you imbue and the
Trials we can’t undo.
Just laying with a smile on my face I’ve accrued
A sense of happiness to say “I do
like your company.”

Honestly
Waking up to a humble policy
We are so damn arbitrary,
As the tones of a canary
But you are my fairy. So lead me on

The search for the flower, strong it goes
I’ll throng my arms around you until you are my ghost.
So a toast to a relation no less than divine.
It’s like a dream now because the world is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment